Monday, November 1, 2010

When I grow up I want to be 3

When I was younger, I wanted to be many things.  A lawyer, a doctor, a police officer.  At one point I wanted to be a social worker.  But, as I have grown older, I have now decided I would like to be a 3 year old.
     3 year olds never have to care about anyone else.  They don't have to wash anyone else's clothes, clean up after anyone (including themselves).  They don't even have to wipe their own ass.  This seems perfectly acceptable to me as a chosen profession.  I want to be able to cuss whenever and wherever I please and have people just laugh and say, "Awww, it's so funny when a 3 year old says curse words!".  And I would be perfectly happy just stripping down to nothing in the middle of the grocery store if I like.  When I am tired and don't WANT to go to bed, I would LOVE to have the ability to lay down in the middle of the floor and throw a huge temper tantrum.  But mostly I want to be 3 because I want to see the world as my oyster.  Everything is new and exciting and there is no reason in the world you would not be able to get whatever you want, be whatever you want and do whatever the hell you want.  3 seems nice.  Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment