I have always had this weird thing about personalized license plates. I just think they are kind of odd. I guess it kinda goes along with my thing about bumper stickers, but it takes it to a whole other level of hilarity for me.
I saw one today that made me laugh. LV2QULT. I can only assume this means love to quilt. Ummmm...yeah. That is not really that cool. I mean, it's great that people love to quilt. I even admire someone who has that much patience to do something like that, but really? WOW!! How about the license plate, EMBRYO. I don't even know what that means exactly. Do you love embryos? Are YOU an embryo? Gimme a break. IMRCH. Good for you, fucker. I really want to be reminded that there are rich assholes left in the world in a struggling economy. I think that guy should get one that reads, BSTRD or maybe DCKHOL. SPOILED. Guh. Not much to say to that. It kinda speaks for itself.
I guess I just can't see spending money to personalize a license plate. I kinda get why someone would donate to a particular cause and get a special license plate, like to save the bay or whatever. I just don't know WHY someone would fork over the extra cash to say, BMWLVR. ??? We already know you drive one, is that not enough? Are you just trying to reinforce the fact that you paid a buttload of money for your car? Driving the point home? What the Hell, dude? It is yet another thing that screams "I AM AN ATTENTION WHORE!! I AM THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON EVER!! I THINK I ROCK, BUT REALLY I AM JUST A FUCKTARD!!". I should get one for my Honda that reads, ILVMYIROC, just to confuse people.
I am thinking of coming up with some cool ones for myself. FKU. How's that? SHTTHFKUP. EETSHTNDIE. SUKMACOK. URNASSHOL. PSSOFF. IMMATTLBTCH. FUKYRSLF. I'm not really sure how many of these I could get away with, but it's worth a shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment