Body image. I know many people have poor body images. I know I do, but I try hard not to dwell on it and see only the positives in myself. But...it is really hard when there is always some skinny ass bitch telling you how fat she is.
This is one of my pet peeves in life (there are many). Every time I hear some skinny bitch complaining that she has 10 pounds to lose, I wanna reach out, grab her by the hair and swing her around a couple of times before I catapult her ass to the moon. EVERYONE has things they would love to change about themselves, but why can't people stfu about it? Especially people who have no business venting their non-existent problems. "Ugh!! I look so fat! Look, I can actually grab more than 2 mm of fat from my waist!!" No, whore, that is skin. And look! I can grab a handful of your hair and rip it out of your pretty little head before I stuff it down your throat! I know I am bitter, but get real!! Think about the people you are talking to. Do you think they might have the same hang ups? Are they fatter than you? Could you go hiking on the zits that cover their face? If the answer is yes, to ANY of these, then you need to shut your trap before you get punched.
Whenever I hear this shite, I start to feel terrible about my own flaws. I wonder when my skin rolls will begin to try to escape from my spanks and let the cat out of the bag. I wonder if everyone can tell how many kids I have had by the way my ass jiggles or if my leg looks to be the size of a small child when I sit down and it spreads out all aver my seat. Mostly I wonder if the skinny bitch is actually talking about how fat I am, not herself. So, really, it's all about ME. Skinny bitches make me feel bad about myself because everything is ALWAYS about me. Now if you will excuse me, I need to adjust my skin apron so no one else will notice it hanging over my jeans.
I see you have been talking about the damn skin apron for years, huh? You have me lol-ing. :-)
ReplyDeleteMaggie