UGH!!! Nothing like waking up on a November morning to shitty dead trees and shitty fucking rain. Someone once told me, "It's just weather". Yes, it is. It is just the most depressing, unmotivating, life sucking, melancholy, frigid weather there is, so suck it. I don't even want to go out in this weather, and I am probably going to eat my words later, but I am actually starting to think I prefer winter. November SUCKS. This November hasn't even been as awful as ones in the past and it still sucks. Especially today. I was feeling okay, dealing. And then, WHAMMO!!! Pilgrim weather. I guess it has to make up for all the nice November days we have had this year. "Oooooh, that bitch is still hanging on by a thread. I gotta step it up if I am going to make her feel like stepping into oncoming traffic."
I saw the wind start to pick up in the back yard and all the leaves started swirling around in a circle. How bad is it that I was hoping for a tornado, just to liven things up? Not an F5 or anything, but maybe just a little microburst to take the edge off. I kinda wish November was tornado season. It would be something to look forward to. Everyone would be all excited. When will the next one be? Today? Tomorrow? An hour from now? Nobody knows, but everyone is filled with anticipation. Like on Christmas. We could even incorporate it into a Christmas tradition. If you are visited often by the November tornadoes, then you know Christmas is gonna be a good one. "Yay!! Our house is demolished and Grandma's dead!! I bet someone's getting a puppy!!" Or, maybe it could be a bad omen. "Oh shit. Your house blew down and your kids were carried away? Your Christmas is gonna SUUUUUCK!" "Our house was only hit once, by a tiny tornado this year. We only lost the dog and cat. Woohoo! Christmas won't be so bad!!" I, for one, would LOVE to have a little fear this time of year. It would beat the feeling of dread I have waking every morning to the open mouth of November's sky. "I wonder what the weather report is for today." Shitty with a chance of doom.
No comments:
Post a Comment