Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hatey Hater That Hates

Do you ever wake up in the morning just hating everyone and everything around you for no apparent reason.  I woke up that way this morning and have not been able to get myself out of my shit all day.  It sucks too because the things I hate are lame.  "Stupid dishes staring at me with such contempt and judgment.  I hate you."  "Fucking lawn crew with their obnoxious lawn mowers.  Go to Hell, fuckers."  "Dumb dog taking a shit outside.  So fucking narcissistic and pretentious.  Go fuck yourself."  I get like this and then spend the entire day hoping that I will fell better, but I never do.  Every teeny bit of hate just makes me feel a little more and more until I finally blow up at one of my kids or my husband.  "WHY on earth are you making that noise with your foot???  STOP IT!!"  "STOP PLAYING NICELY!!!  Are you TRYING to piss me off???"  "No more BREATHING!!  It is going to make me insane!!"  Then, because I hate everything else, the self-hatred sets in.  Why can't I be nice?  Why do I have to be so negative?  Why is November such a stupid month?  Okay, so I just threw in that last thing because I had to reiterate my hatred for November.  But, even that makes me feel the self-loathing because I just can't get over it.  Anyway, back to just general hating.  So, I get into this hating funk and I am torn.  I feel nasty for hating but it also makes me feel kind of good.  Like I have been holding my hatred at bay and it just needs to come out.  The only problem is, it comes out inappropriately and is totally misdirected.  Like towards EVERYTHING instead of maybe the one or two things that are really bothering me.  I also end up expecting everyone to either know how shitty I feel or feel just as shitty and when they don't, I want to stab them in the ear with an ice pick or, at the very least, punch them in the nut sack.  The only thing that keeps me from going completely off my rocker is the hope that I will wake up in a better mood tomorrow, which is usually the case.  Until then though, everyone needs to stay the fuck outta my way if they don't want to end up in a ditch.
     So, lesson for today, everyone that knows me needs to become a mind reader, all people in my life should kiss my ass every single day, just in case I am in a hatey mood and I am the most important person in the Universe.  Class dismissed.

1 comment:

  1. I am afraid to say I have too many days like this lately! Hope the day got better.

    ReplyDelete