Sunday, October 17, 2010

To be completely honest...

      So, let's start this off right and get some things out of the way.  I am not a great writer, I am not even a good writer.  To be totally and utterly honest, I am a pretty shitty writer, but that is not what is important.  I WANT to be a good writer and I need to write, really because I am also unable to draw or paint, so writing is my only real option.  Most days, I have so much going on inside my head and really have no outlet for all the internal crappola that is plaguing my soul.  I dream about writing it all down beautifully and eloquently, but when it comes time to start I remember, I am not a good writer.  So, if you are expecting a great piece of work on this blog, tough shit.  It just ain't happenin'.
      Second, you may find me boring.  Now, I am not saying I find myself to be boring.  I do not.  In fact, I think I am pretty fucking hilarious, smart, beautiful, fun and just enough crazy to make things interesting.  This does not mean that those things will be conveyed through my writing.  Because...I am a shitty writer.  So, if you find this boring, please, by all means, get the fuck off my blog and pretend you were never here.
     Last, and probably least, I do not pretend to know everything.  Well, yes I do, but in actuality, I do not know everything.  I am not here to provide people with therapy, friendship, enlightenment or whatever the hell else you may be expecting.  This is about me and only me.  If you can take something away from it, great.  If not, I don't really care.  I only know what I observe in others and what I observe in myself and I can only speak from my own experiences.  I will never try to offend anyone, but if you happen to be offended, that's your own damn fault.  You make that choice.
   Whew!!  I feel better now that I have gotten that off my chest!!  Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment