Welcome to my journey of self realization through introspection/extrospection, or some such bullshit.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Merry Christmas!!
Well, it's Christmas Day and everything has gone well so far. Kids seem happy with their load of crap that 'Santa' brought. I have never seen a 3 year old so excited about receiving toothpaste and a tooth brush in her stocking before. The 5 year old did not disappoint this year. She complained about almost every gift and even gave one away to her little sister. That's okay. It's to be expected. She is a princess and has to let her place in the world be known. I have barely seen my son. Video games ROCK! I am admittedly the worst French toast maker in the world, but managed to kind of get it together enough to serve up some syrupy goodness for the sake of the chilluns. Now we are all just anticipating the huge feast that will soon commence. So, all in all, I can't complain. Well, I could, but that would just make me sound like a huge bitch and no one wants that. Merry Christmas everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment