I hate pinkeye. It is seriously so disgusting and whenever my kids get it, I want to run away. So, when my son's eyes swelled from his allergies, I immediately rushed him to Urgent Care to get him some drops. Not dealing with the doo doo eye.
On my way, I was trying to decide what could possibly be worse than Poopy Eye. Not much, but I came up with a list of five.
5. Christine McVie. That bitch is annoying. Her voice makes me want to stick broken glass in my eye just to hear myself scream. However, "Songbird" is an exception to the rule, but not a big enough one to make her better than Shitty Eye.
4. Stepping on a thumbtack. I struggled with this one because pinkeye lasts longer than the stick of a tack. But, feeling the metal of a thumbtack enter your foot and then having to pull it out again, only to feel that metal hit the same spots, really smarts and leaves a forever memory. Especially if it has happened more than once.
3. Being in a full body cast. This has never happened to me, but I would definitely rather have pinkeye than have to endure one day in a full body cast. Pretty self explanatory.
2. All of The Supremes, but mostly Diana Ross. I don't need to elaborate. I just hate them. Sue me, fuckers.
And finally...
1. Strep. I wish we had Pinkeye.
No comments:
Post a Comment